RE: Re: Spank that Chevy!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 20:18:30 EST

I am with you Bill, STUPID I AM NOT.

But I did impress a Z28 SS Camaro today.

As I look at the car, it was a older gentleman in front me driving down one
of three lane streets I drive to work. Following behind him doing 65 and I
decide jump on it and you know the 4.7 TQ curve response is. IT IS ALIVE
BABY. I guess he didn't know what to do. Should I race him or not. So
instead the guy just stay the next lane over and to the rear while I was
doing over 80mph.

Reason...he saw the hemi logos on the door and the chrome big V8 emblem on
the fender and tailgate. Hehehehehehehe

He must of known about the big block hemi. What he should of realized, he
count on the smaller 2.5 stock exhaust to a real size hemi exhaust. Hahahaha
APRIL FOOL CAMARO...

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA