Re: Spank that Chevy!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 19:53:45 EST

>>A spank is side by side racing. What you did are the things
that encourage "road rage."
Try to be more thoughtful and allow people to merge into traffic.
Racing is dangerous enough let alone trying too cut someone off.
Think about it.
This is not meant as a flame, I'm just attempting to
raise awareness<<<

dude, that's exactly what the Chevy was trying to do. The Z71 deserved it.
If he needed to be in the right lane, he shoulda' thought about that
beforehand. I hate people who try to do what that Chevy was trying to do,
especially the ones that whip into the other lane right before the stoplight
into the open lane just so they can punch it and try to cut me off... they
see tailgate... everytime. I always do my best Matt Barret impression in
those instances =)

I'm not flamin' ya' or anything, but that shit ranks up there with noisy
eaters and spoilers that look like goal posts

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"