Re: Speeding Ticket

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 20:23:42 EST

If he got you on radar you are pretty much screwed unless you asked to see
the speed on his gun and he refused or if you want to challenge the accuracy
of his daily calibration log book. If he paced you, you might have a better
chance. In some states if you plead not guilty and the officer does not
show up, you are found not guilty, simple as that. Also check to see if
your state allows traffic school. That is what I have to do tomorrow.
Luckily it is online so I don't have to sit in a boring classroom. Check
out the web for some info on beating speeding tickets. There are also some
good book out there. Good luck.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422