Re: Snow Removal

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 20:52:56 EST

I'm so fed up with this friggin snow already(3 storms in 9 days).
Madison,Wisconsin(my hometown) has the stupidest drivers..
People forget how to drive from one storm to the next...

Now,if only our southern state members would get nailed ;)

NOTE: "this does not affect the following list members"

SEMIHEMI01
Bernd

>From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Failed NJ inspection!
>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:14:46 EST
>
>What a joke! I have a Jet Stage 2 chip, Flowmaster duals, and I passed
>emissions with flying colors. My HC reading for a 99 318 allows 677, my
>truck
>registered 7! Co allows 94, mine was 1! Guess why i failed? The Rams-head
>taillight covers and my aluminum footpedals!!!!! They actually tried to
>fail
>me for the black adhesive strip that glues the windshield in place, saying
>it
>was an obstruction!!! I told 'em to take it up with Detroit, since that's
>how
>the truck is made. Un-friggin-believable! So now it's off with the covers &
>pedals just to get a sticker. BTW, they never even checked lights, wipers,
>horn or front end. Guess the footpedals are a major safety hazard here in
>Jersey. I guess they keep the whole truck unsafe.
>

>Kevin/NJ
>99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
>always addin' more...see my profile
>check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE
>DARK DODGE</A>

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"DODGE DAKOTA QUAD CAB RULES"