Re: Re: Speeding Ticket

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 21:21:29 EST

In PA i have had good luck in the smaller counties
with just going in and paying with cash . When i
finally saw my driving record a lot of the smaller
tickets were not on it ( the cash ones ) .I mean well
the cop got me and i was speeding you know if you want
to play you got to pay . I have tired the let me see
the readout on the gun thing before and all that does
is piss the cop off but you never know what is going
to work . One time i got real cocky you know kept the
music cranked up while he was talking he informed me
that i was going 35 in a 25 and i informed him there
was no 25 in that town ,"er emmp er is that a 70 my
dad has one just like it " and let me go

=====
Frank G
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html