From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 21:46:40 EST

Will I think I would only worry if second gear burn outs and the occasional
3 gear burn form a standstill become the norm of your driving as it was
mine for a while, now i try to do only second and third gear burnouts, i
leave 1st for teh track only, this includes rice hunting in second gear...
bwahahahaha.... Oh and if you are still on your origional tires you are
doing something wrong, I had slicks on the back of mine by 8k, hell at 3k i
was not sure if I'd see 5k out of em... hehe

Later,
Chris