Re: Responses to my post

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 14:34:50 EST

Chris, I usually take off in second,and it never involves smoke or
squealing.I am on my original tires, they still have the little nubs all the
way up the shoulder.In fact,they look brand new.I rotate& balance at every
oil change,as well as align.I hope they last me a while-until I decide what
I am going to do about my rims.Thanks, TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html