About my truck

From: Kevin-Anne Marie Vieth (kvieth@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 22:45:07 EST

I recently bought a 93 5.2 CC auto 3.55 sure grip 2wd
81000 miles. It came with a Lund toneau cover & is in
excellent shape. I wanted to make it taller, like a
4wd, so I put longer shackles on the rear & 2inch coil
spacers(from tough country)on the front. Then I put
15X8 American Racing Baja's & Michelin LTX 235/75R15
tires. It looks awesome!!! Has the aggressive looks of
a 4wd & the price of a 2wd. I don't do any offroading
so I don't need it. Also wanted the sound of
aftermarket exhaust but not the price, so I cut the
muffler off and put a turn down in front of the rear
axle . Sounds great!! Also put new shocks, full tune
up,radiator(leaked),changed all the fluids,new brakes
etc. All I have in the truck is approx. 5500.00!! I
thought that was pretty good. The only thing I dont
like about it is the fuel econ 10-12 in town, 12-15
highway(sucks!!!!)

Kevin