Re: About my truck

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 23:31:06 EST

> I recently bought a 93 5.2 CC auto 3.55 sure grip 2wd
> 81000 miles. It came with a Lund toneau cover & is in
> excellent shape. I wanted to make it taller, like a
> 4wd, so I put longer shackles on the rear & 2inch coil
> spacers(from tough country)on the front. Then I put
> 15X8 American Racing Baja's & Michelin LTX 235/75R15
> tires. It looks awesome!!! Has the aggressive looks of
> a 4wd & the price of a 2wd. I don't do any offroading
> so I don't need it. Also wanted the sound of
> aftermarket exhaust but not the price, so I cut the
> muffler off and put a turn down in front of the rear
> axle . Sounds great!! Also put new shocks, full tune
> up,radiator(leaked),changed all the fluids,new brakes
> etc. All I have in the truck is approx. 5500.00!! I
> thought that was pretty good. The only thing I dont
> like about it is the fuel econ 10-12 in town, 12-15
> highway(sucks!!!!)

Ahh another fine GenII 93 Dakota!!! Welcome! Where are you from that you
dont have to run the exhaust pipe past the rear axle? Here in Indiana we
have to, we also have to use a muffler. I have a turn down right after the
axle. Pic of my truck at:
http://www.bastaards.org/Preacher/Dakota/DakFriends/dakfriends.html
Kyle
93 Dakota; Emerald Green; Sport Regular Cab 4x4 V6; 3.55 LSD