Re: Re: Snow Removal

From: henryrollins@springmail.com
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 23:14:39 EST

To My Yankee Freinds,
Alright We got our storm a whole 2 inchs. Do you want to know the best part I did not even have to go to work. So Bring on your silly stroms hot rod I will lay out of work even more. By the way if you think they can not drive you need to come down here. Snow means slow down from 85-90 to 75-80. They are carring on about the next storm coming in. Guess what it starts in the AM on thrusday. I am going home. Forget it. I love the South.

By the Way this is not a invite to move down here, We have to many people already

HA HA HA
Have a nice -25 day
Matt Tharp