Re: Re: Snow Removal

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 08:40:28 EST

David:

It was 68 miserable degrees here yesterday. You can keep your snow. Why
do think we live in the South? Avoiding that crap is one of many, many
reasons.

Richard in sunny, warm, beautiful San Antonio

P.S. The kids are asking if we can have a fire in the fireplace on
Christmas day since it's only supposed to get into the mid-fifties that
day. BRRRRRR!