Re: RE: KEYED!..(if you find the goon)

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 02:19:57 EST

A guy I know that used to live on my street has a 95 or a 96 green CC SLT... I
saw somone had keyed the left sid of his bed... I really felt bad for him.

If you find the guy who did it - better yet - super glue his butt to the hood
of his car.... - Imagine a man being wheeled into the ER with a like a Civic
hood on his can...!! -

Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard...paging Dr. Fine , Dr. Howard...... bring a propane
torch and fashe sheild to the ER... Paging Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard...

heheheheh

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine