Need Bumper Supports, and Save Chrysler site note

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 02:57:24 EST

Hello again folks... my new chrome front bumper arrived today! (Woo
hoo!!) - I spent 20 minutes holding it and cradling it and polishing it
and tellin it what a nice new chrome bumper it was and..... uh... Ok I
have problems.... LOL

Problem is - when I took the old bumper off - I had to break off the
side supports. The ones that attatch to the sides of the frame behing
the wheels in the wheel wells.

The front supports are alright - but I would like new chromed mounting
bolts as well... I know I can probably get the bolts almost anywhere...
but the side supports are what concerens me. I can probably order them
from my dealer... but I don't feel like paying their prices. Anyone
have a set of these laying around someplace, or know where I can locate
a couple cheap?

Also - an update on the site... I'm hitting a few delays in setting it
up (post office box is the real hold up) but I found one today - and
things should get rolling after tomarrow (thursday). I'm antsy to get
it online!

--

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2