re:KEYED

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 06:29:09 EST

Andy, It was at Crossgates Mall. I always hated that place. Too damned big.
Too many teeners croozing the place. As far as waxing the DAKSY, I don't
have to. I had one of them little electrical boxes mounted inside the right
front fender, that throw a charge (+ or - ?) thru the entire body to prevent
rust. The only person that I can imagine committing this act of senseless
vandalism is a young chick who tried to cut me off on I-90 last week. She
tried to cut in front of me with her little ricer about halfway past me. I
hit the Hella Air Horns and she slammed on her brakes, flipped me off &
tailgated me to my exit. You gotta admit the SY stands out & the DAKSY plate
is also quite obvious. The whole thing just pisses me off. I'll probably
hafta put 'er in the shop (SOS Autobody in Colonie) for a week & thumb a
ride to work. Jeez!