Re: RE: Overheating! - What the problem is?

From: tom & cyndi bigler (tcbigler@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 23:43:39 EST

That's what it seems. Like I said, I didn't believe it either, but it has
been over a month with no recurrance of the problem. I checked the coolant
level in the overflow with the engine hot like the book says and after
putting in a quart of water/coolant it was back to the normal level. No
problems since.