Re: RE: What's up with Tony @ Quick-D?

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 08:28:12 EST

Just be patient with him. He is a very busy guy. Quick-D is not his
primary business. He does it as a "side operation". I went through the
same thing. Just be patient. As a bunch of guys can testify, he is a good
guy that gives a great product. Ill look for his number...i have it
somewhere here...
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm