Re: AHHH!,I finally got on my truck a little!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 10:12:38 EST

Matt, I'll have to try 4900 one of these days.Hey,I know,I'll just adjust
the needle on my tach to read lower,then it won't hurt me as
bad,HAHAHAHAHAH! 4500 rpm's every day for a year,huh-well ok that really
eases my thoughts that this newfangled ohc aluminum head composite intake
motor is going to blow up in a year.Whew, that's good to know.Believe me,I
called Dodge and told them exactly what I thought about them when they
discontiued the 318 dakota's! It scared the hell out if me when I heard the
phrase "aluminum ohc" Yikes! Thanks again,and keep up the durability
testing,Ha! TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html