Re: Happy Holidays

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 14:52:27 EST

I'm with you all the way! I love the list and it has become a part of my
life,not to mention a great source of info.Hope everyone enjoys their
vacation and time off.TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html