RE: Re: Viper dreams and stranger things.....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 15:49:32 EST

> Hehe, a lot of your figures are off (Viper ACR does 0-60 in
> 3.9, so does
> 911, but Viper faster in the 1/4 mile and a fully optione
> dViper is only
> like 74k, and I think the 911 Turbo costs more than 130k) but
> if someone
> offered to let me drive a 911 Turbo from Italy to germany, I wouldn't
> resist. Ever seen the video (made August of this year) of the
> guys who go
> out in a 911 Turbo LOKING for ccops while they have 3 cameras
> hooked up to
> the Porsche and are looking to run from the cops?? This all
> happen in the
> city streets of Stockholm BTW. it's just WILD........

Actually I was using figures for the current 2001 models (at least according
to R&T). Yeah that was a cool ride blasting down the Autobahn.. What really
cranks up the pucker factor is when you get a dumbassed American thinking
he's going fast by doing 65 in the left lane... makes life really
interesting when you're approaching at 190mph.. ;-)