Re: Viper dreams and stranger things.....

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 09:35:02 EST

Hehe, a lot of your figures are off (Viper ACR does 0-60 in 3.9, so does
911, but Viper faster in the 1/4 mile and a fully optione dViper is only
like 74k, and I think the 911 Turbo costs more than 130k) but if someone
offered to let me drive a 911 Turbo from Italy to germany, I wouldn't
resist. Ever seen the video (made August of this year) of the guys who go
out in a 911 Turbo LOKING for ccops while they have 3 cameras hooked up to
the Porsche and are looking to run from the cops?? This all happen in the
city streets of Stockholm BTW. it's just WILD........

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Hmm, wonder if I could get a setup like they had for my truck...... Be GREAT
for street racing!