Re:KEYED

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 20:24:40 EST

LOLOL! You DMLers have made these gloomy days bright again with all the
nasty ideas for the proper punishment for the perp who abused the DAKSY. I
continue to be amazed by the support this group has for each of us whether
it's a problem like mine, or with a dealer or even with the infamous 3923
sparkplug decision. I've received condolences from all over this great
country of ours, and I thank you all. I guess I'm lucky that no glass,
plastic or rubber was damaged by the SOB. Jeez, superglue & milkbones as
tools for revenge!
Whooda thunk it?

Happy Holiday of your choice!

.