Re: AHHH!,I finally got on my truck a little!

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 20:30:13 EST

You know guys, the more I read Will's messages the more I respect him. If
our younger generation was more like Will, then guess what, getting our
Dak's "keyed" etc. etc. would be a thing of the past. Kudos' to all like
him! His parents must be very proud of him, if he was my son I would let
him drive my Dak around the block when he was 2 years old!

Jay