Re: Viper dreams and stranger things.....

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 10:19:10 EST

Now for me, If I had the space of a 100,000 sq.ft.
garage and the cash flow, Then I could place
everything that I want in it. How about an Auburn
Speedster, Duesenberg Model J, Hudson Hornet, '49
Merc, '51 Pontiac Chieftain, '53 Vette, '53 VW Beetle,
'55 T-bird, '57
Vette-Belair-Caddy-Cameo-300M-Thunderbird, '58
Belair-Impala, '61 Vette, '63 Vette-Avanti-Impala, '66
Any vehicle, '68 912, Any '68 thru '73 Mopar, '71
Vette, Any Viper-Pt Cruiser-Dakota-Ram-Durango, Any
model of Jeep, Any '50's model of the Dodge Power
Wagon and Any 911. This is just what dreams are made
of!