Viper dreams and stranger things.....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 19:52:48 EST

12/21/2000 5:46:52 AM, "Ryan Stewart" <firebird@kymtnnet.org> wrote:

>Hehe, 911 is double the price of Viper, so some who could afford a Viper
>couldn't necassairly afford a 911. :)
>
>-Ryan
>99 DA RC R/T
>I wouldn't pay more for the slower, not as awesome looking, not as good
>handling, foreign car anyhow.

I'm sorry but I consider 911's as a work of art.. Ryan have you even driven either car?? I can say I did.. Drove a 911 from Germany to Italy... The VP/CTO of
my company owns one, took it of a ride during the summer. Don't get me wrong, both cars are fine machines.. Now if someone gave me a Viper I would be
more than happy to accept it, and proud to have it in my driveway... BTW the Porsche is not slower by much (5-10mph), the 911 goes 0-60 about .5sec faster
than the Viper, Viper 90k(GTS loaded)/911 Turbo Carrera $130k.. I believe that the Porsche is still handcrafted... To each his own.... I would happy with
either car...

Greg
NE #3779
2K1 Dodge Neon ES