Re: Re: MSD Spark plug wire...

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 18:11:28 EST

> At 09:12 PM 12/22/00 -0600, you wrote:
> >MSD#32189 is the 94-97 Ram 5.2L V8 Wire set which I am using on my 93,
> >should also work on your 98. It has the 90degree plug ends for the dist.
cap
> >terminals and the straight end for the spark plug terminals. I would
imagine
> >the Ram's wire set should be long enough to reach for connections for
your
> >V8, since it is the same engine. Kyle
>
> Hi, Kyle
>
> Do the 90 degree plug ends fit well onto the dist. cap or are they
> a tight fit? Thanks.

Bob,
The dist. cap part of the MSD wires are a tight fit, but snap on nice and
secure. The 'boots' MSD uses on both ends of their wires are nice and heavy
duty. Compare them to the stock wires and you will be amazed. I spent $60 on
them and when/if they need replacing, without a doubt I will buy another
set.
I have had them on, and off, my truck for over 3 years now with no problems.
If you are worried about them loosening up on you, no need to worry. Once
they snap onto the dist cap, they are on there for good. Hope this helps.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6