Re: Re: Re: Viper dreams and stranger things.....

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 22:12:45 EST

In MTs High Speed Shootout (July 99) the had the Maranello and Viper GTS
head to head. The Viper beat it in everything but top speed and braking
(the Viper one 0-100-0, one mile acceleration, quarter mile, 0-60, and was
second only to the Acura NSX in slalom and latera acceleration (this is a
regular GTS BTW, not an ACR.) don't have the ag off-hand, but if I
remember correctly in MTs 97 Supercar shootout the Viper beat the Turbo S in
every catagory, but 0-60/ can try to find the magazine if you want.
Before you say anthing I know these are times from a Magazine, however I
ersonaly don't know anyone who has the equipment sed in hese tests to test
these cars and also since all cars were tested n the same day, same
equipment, and same tracks, the info should be pretty accurate as how close
they are to each other. besides, how often are you going tosee a Maranello
at the track to prove what truns anyhow.

   Ryan
   99 DA RC RT
   Viper is the king