RE: DML Stickers - Attn. Bob Smith

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 10:48:11 EST

> I know we've all been through the sticker thing and I hate
> to waste folks' time, but where/when did the sticker Bob Smith has on his
> Daksy get made? I'd love some low-key but detailed stickers like Bob has
and need
> the info. How could I get this particular design reprinted?

That sticker was one of the two designs that I had available this past
Spring. And you're just in luck! Was cleaning up the disaster called a
computer desk and came across 3 of the cutout designs that have
imperfections(1 missing part of the R, and the other 2 missing a hyphen),
and 6 of the solid decals(like Bob's).

http://24.6.89.18/dakota/DMLp&S.GIF - For the peel & stick

http://24.6.89.18/dakota/dmlXFER.JPG - For the cutout