DML Stickers - Attn. Bob Smith

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 03:29:58 EST

  I know we've all been through the sticker thing and I hate to waste folks'
time, but where/when did the sticker Bob Smith has on his Daksy get made? I'd
love some low-key but detailed stickers like Bob has and need the info. How
could I get this particular design reprinted?
  Oh, and what are the specifics on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation Lightnings?
Can someone give me an edumication, perhaps Lightning 101? Know (fear,
respect) thine enemy...

His website:
http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

Crit

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/