Re: Quiz Of The Day

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 12:48:54 EST

How would you like to go up against a Stang 5.0 with a
'94 Club Cab with a V-6, Mopar Chip, 5-speed and
215/75R15 all terrain light tires and still beat him
from light to light (about four city blocks) and get
the finger after doing so! I did this yesterday. He
pulled ahead of me for about 1 car length and then I
pulled alongside and beat him to the next light with
about a nose to spare. He must of had an automatic.
I don't know.