Quiz Of The Day

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 03:06:57 EST

What do y'all think happened when a Ranger full of kids out playing
pulls up next to a seasoned street racer (me) and revs his lil' V-6??
Bahaha, need I say more?? I purposely sandbagged it (held it in 1st) to
make him look like he was accomplished something, then I dropped the
hammer and left him in the dust!! Next light, they ask me what I did to
the truck, I said only a cat back exhaust, I then hear one of his buds
go "why didn't you buy one of those, you got wasted by a 4x4, your
s--t's slow dude!!" I love my Dak!!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts