Re: RE: Ho ho ho ATT: RON

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 06:49:20 EST

Ron,
     I talked to Santa last night and he told me due to some sort of problem
with his nose that He could haul Dakotas in his QC but not Ferds or Chebbys,
So I asked why?? He said something about the smell of manure lingers too long
in the bed liner. I guess maybe he's right. He had a big Dodge Ram Dualie in
the back for the guy down the street from me, it's so big, I thought it was a
Peterbilt or a Kenworth at first. Geeze, now that was a load for a DAK.
Bill MERRY CHRISTMAS

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>