Re: Tires

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 06:37:11 EST

Merry Christmas Bill! I have 215-75R-15 Dayton
Timberline AT's on my '94 Club Cab Sport 4x2. I
highly reccommend these tires. They stick to
everything. That's good for winters in Southeastern
Indiana. We do get snow here (like now), but not more
than 4 to 7 inches. What we get alot of is freezing
rain! And that means ICE! I paid $63.08 per tire
back in December 1999 for them. They make all the way
up to 44 inchers. Check them out.
steve