Re: Fast Idle on Dak 6 cyl

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 09:06:07 EST

Yes,mine does...runs about 950,then gradually down to 650 after 4-5
minutes.It has been cold here to in Madison,Wi.Takes about 10 minutes of
driving to get the temp guage into the "curved white zone"

>From: "tom & cyndi bigler" <tcbigler@home.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: Fast Idle on Dak 6 cyl
>Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 21:35:17 -0600
>
>Can anyone tell me if a 1999 Dakota 6 cylinder engine (5 spd) is suppose to
>have a fast idle? My truck starts and warms up fine, but it never goes
>above 800 rpms. Temps in Omaha have been below zero almost every night.
>Please advise.

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"DODGE DAKOTA QUAD CAB RULES"