Re: RE: Re: Dodge vs Ford,or I spanked a Lightning! Bahahahaha!!!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 20:46:29 EST

On Mon, Dec 25, 2000 at 04:47:56PM -0800, Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> Spanking somebody because your truck is faster is great. Causing someone to
> get into an accident that causes bodily injury and/or property damage is
> sick. I feel you have no more remorse than the person doing the key jobs,
> perhaps worse, or maybe like the person doing 100 mph down city streets
> running red lights.....absolutely no regard for life. And on top of that
> you brag about it on Christmas day. I'm sorry, David, I've tolerated a lot
> of things, but I just think you could have thought a little before acting.
> You knew the consequences and yet you provoke it. There is NO excuse!
>
> Ron

I agree, although it's the Ford guy's fault for doing it. As usual, the
punk kid thinks his truck is cooler so he decides to be a moron. Obviously
he knew that it was cold outside and that there could be ice. If he was
too stupid to know that, he shouldn't have been driving.

That's one of the reasons why in practice I never "race" anyone. Except
for a few rare occasions, I keep to myself. I know that "mine's better"
and if they don't know it/want to admit it, that's their own loss.

-Bill

--
Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
'00 Dakota CC SLT 4X4 4.7L V8 (Loaded)