RE: Re: Dodge vs Ford,or I spanked a Lightning! Bahahahaha!!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 19:47:56 EST

David,

Spanking somebody because your truck is faster is great. Causing someone to
get into an accident that causes bodily injury and/or property damage is
sick. I feel you have no more remorse than the person doing the key jobs,
perhaps worse, or maybe like the person doing 100 mph down city streets
running red lights.....absolutely no regard for life. And on top of that
you brag about it on Christmas day. I'm sorry, David, I've tolerated a lot
of things, but I just think you could have thought a little before acting.
You knew the consequences and yet you provoke it. There is NO excuse!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD