Re: RE: Re: Dodge vs Ford,or I spanked a Lightning! Bahahahaha!!!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 21:30:15 EST

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000 16:47:56 -0800, ron-wong@home.com ("Ronald Wong")
wrote:
>Spanking somebody because your truck is faster is great. Causing someone to
>get into an accident that causes bodily injury and/or property damage is
>sick. I feel you have no more remorse than the person doing the key jobs,

Um, I must have missed something. The idiot in the Lightning is the
one responsible for wrecking his truck. He's the one who punched it
up to a ridiculous speed in winter weather. Any idiot should know you
don't drag race on ice, that's just plain stupid. Sure, the Lightning
owner was egged on to race, but that doesn't mean he had to take the
bait. Look at it this way. If some guy in a Mustang pulled up beside
you and tried to get you to race, and the road was icey, would you do
it? I'll bet not, because you have sense enough to realize the
consequences. You'd tell the guy he's crazy for even suggesting it.
It's obvious the Lightning owner was a moron to even attempt racing on
ice, regardless of who pulled up beside him and said what. We're all
responsible for our own actions, including that Lightning owner. No
one forced him to race, that was his choice.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html