Re: Re: Dodge vs Ford,or I spanked a Lightning! Bahahahaha!!!

From: Nick Shue (nshue@8dot3.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 22:21:58 EST

I know people are going to disagree, but I would say this wasn't a race, but
a life lesson for the Ford driver.

He should have know. It was NOBODYS fault that he A) floored it, or B)
slammed on the brakes. ESPECIALLY when he didn't see the other truck doing
the same.

I see no reason to blame David. Blame Darwin.

--Nick