RE: Re: RE: Re: kicking ass

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 10:57:00 EST

> >>Forgot one Mark.. We also pick on folks who can't do turns as well
> either...<<
>
> I like to pick on ricers who THINK they can get my in the
> twisties... then they get pissed when I'm still on their bumper =) man...
just
> the look on their faces is priceless!

Yuppers! Been there when I had the Dakota... Bottom line is that the car is
as good as it's driver. I've seen way too many drivers either domestic or
import/rice who either have no clue, or jacked with their car until it's
barely drivable... Perfect example was yesterday driving home after dropping
the kids off at the Ex's some riceboy (in a Hunduh CRX-SiR with way too much
negative camber) blasts past me on Rt21 in Clifton(those that went to the
Rutt's Hut meet know where that is) nearly clipping our mirrors. Since the
Highway is normally deserted I wanted to see what the ricer had.. Apparently
not much... I just sat in the center lane(3 lanes) and just cruised along
while this guy needed all 3 lanes to handle the turns @speed. After a couple
of miles and one dip he must've decided that he's gotta add more suspension
component stickers to go along with his cut stock springs and suspension..
Whats even more fun is when they put the same car in an AutoX event and with
the suspension setup as it is they wind up in turn one off and facing the
wrong way...

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES