There is/was a Yellow Lightning!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 21:57:35 EST

I've seen a Yellow Lightning! It was at this past
summer's Latest Craze "Indy Truck Bash" at
Indianapolis Raceway Park in Clermont, Indiana. This
was a fully customized truck. If you were to look
closely, you could see the Ghost Flames in the paint.
This truck did have Illinois plates if I recall
correctly. If I remember right, he was from the
Normal area. I'll check with my friend Donnie at
Guage Online magazine in Indy for a clarification. I
think that I might have a photo of it. Film still
needs to be developed.