Re: 100 psi boost tractorpull motor???

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 21:14:13 EST

  Ok I sent an email to a man who knows all about this type of stuff as I
wasn't sure what class it was that ran this type of boost and mods. here is
the reply..

mark

it could have been with the Big Rigs or with the Super Stock tractors.
Each class uses a basic diesel block with very high performance
components that often produce boost of over 100 psi. keep in mind that
up to four (4) huge turbo chargers are permitted in these two classes.

the technology is shared by the Big Rigs and the tractors and many
after- market manufacturers are adapting their parts to both
applications.

thanks for the inquiry.
richard s. feicht