Re: ohhhhh IM PISSED!!!!!!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 06:29:02 EST

Your insurance ought to cover it. It falls under the
comprehensive side. Don't let them tell you that it
was a collision. Because it's not. Stick to the
vandalism clause in your insurance contract. I don't
know which state you live, but when it comes to
vandalism, acts of God, shopping carts and anumals
that wander in you path. Plus, it should have no
deductible also. A good insurance agent that wants to
keep your business will tell you this. One that is
only interested in sales and comissions will not.
Most states will have this covered anyway. Under
thier own umbrella policy. You insurance company can
be reimbursed for reasonable damages. This is by the
state. Let me know what you find out.

steve