ohhhhh IM PISSED!!!!!!

From: HapaboyONE@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 03:10:46 EST

You wanna know what sucks??? Here it goes, tonight im just driving along
minding my own business, when all of a sudden WHAM...shatterd windsheild!
Some Piece of shit, threw a water bottle at me. All saw was what looked like
to be a Ford Explorer with one tail light out driving away.
It was gone by the time I turned around. Any one know what I should do?
Or how bout how much a new windshield costs? God I hate people who have to
mess with other peoples shit.

Nick
99CC3185speed
Slightly modded