Re: That's what i get...

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 17:01:09 EST

This is what i get from posting what i did.Another person i know,who i
forwarded my letter to was in a serious accident a few years ago that should
have killed her...Now she doesnt want to associate with me..

Can't say i dont blame her really.I'm always doing something i regret
later.Even though i love my truck,my daughters and my wife..God,there are
still times on a 2-lane hwy,that i look at the center line and just wonder..

And if the people on this list knew of the problems i deal with,and think
about daily,and what goes thru my mind..All i can say,is your truck problems
would be just a fly on the wall..