Re: Soft Snapless Tonneaus

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 05:10:19 EST

I have the Lebra bedcover on my truck. i didn't get the flush mount one but
i still like it. it looks alot smoother than the snap ones. It is held on by
6 clamps. 3 on each side. it took me about 20 minutes to do it in the Auto
Zone Parking lot. it rolls up easy and is secured by 2 velcro straps when
it's rolled. i paid 194 for mine. i got it thru Auto Zone. Good Luck.

Daniel