Re: PT Loozer Spank

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 00:24:58 EST

I left out somthing - I was having trouble remembering how I got infront of
him... ( I do gots some memory problems - my family can verify that - I
always forget and loose stuff) After he passed me - I tried to catch up
with him. But I got stuck at a red light. He was also stuck at a redlight
one block down from me - I floored it and got up behind him and then saw
the opening in the right lane. I pulled into the right lane and he pulled
in behind me. Thats when I stuck him behind me for 5-6 blocks.

Just thought I would clarify that. - All be it not that important. heh.