Re: ohhhhh IM PISSED!!!!!!

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 01:00:48 EST

Really? Man I guess I'm lucky then. When I replaced my windshield I didn't
even have to use the $200 deductable cause it cost me about 100 even. After
the burglar incident I had to replace the rear slider(It is all one big
piece so you can't just replace the center section) and that cost me about
$100 also. Hmm go figure. guess you just gotta shop around.
Mark
91 v6 cc 5spd -Lightly Modded-
++No longer with the *free* stereo delete option.