V6 Intake Manifold ATTN Bernd

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 06:16:12 EST

Oh great V6 God - I bow to y..... ahh hell - I'm not butt kissin anyone!
heh

I was wondering - this was just an idea I had. But what do you think
about taking a premag 3.9 and swappin a MPFI set up onto it - and
getting rid of the TBFI get up. I'm trying to come up with ways I can
increase the performance of my old premagger - without an engine swap.
A MPFI system would make instalation of a supercharger easier. (easier -
if not simply possible)

When I win the lotto and can buy whatever parts I need - I want no one
else but Bernd to help me with my V6 woes!
(ok so that was technically butt kissin)

--

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2