RE: Coolant Additives/Cooling System Questions

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 04:57:29 EST

I would recommend the Robert Shaw version, which is more accurate on reading
the water temp than Super Stat. The life time warranty version is made of
brass versus steel and only cost around 9.95 at AutoZone. You will never go
wrong on using this type of thermostat.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7 Hemi (beta I testing)
1999 Chevy (gone in 2003)