Re: Oil Change made easy

From: Phil Batson (vrman@ogzr.net)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 13:05:37 EST

Do you have a web site for that Fumoto thang? Sounds interesting!!

As far as relocating the filter, good luck! The only place I could find that
might work would be on the truck frame just in front of the drivers side
wheel. Otherwise, you'd have to run long lines up to the area where the
stock air filter is at. That was the only other location that I could find
that there was actually some room.
They sure don't leave much room for anything, do they!!

Phil
'00 Dodge Dakota SLT 4.7L 4x4 {ext cab}