Oil Change made easy

From: Patrick O'Day (fogbot@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 15:31:57 EST

I just used the FUMOTO oil plug / valve for the first time. I got 4 ft of
3/8" plastic tubing. I put a barbed connector on my oil collector that fit
3/8" as well.

Took 2 min to get the oil flowing. Ran it all night, turned it off this
morning and put it all away. Did not spill ONE DROP!

Then I took off the filter, Splish splash I was taken a bath (in oil). I
gota find a place to relocate that filter. I've never done it before. Any
suggestion/help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Happy New!

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dak 4.7, K&N, Poweraid TB extension (worthless), now with Mobile1.